Edureka’s Masters Program is a thoughtful compilation of Instructor - Led and Self Paced Courses, allowing the learners to be guided by industry experts, as well as learn skills at their own pace. In the Business Intelligence Masters Program, Data Warehousing and BI, Teradata, Informatica, Microsoft BI and Tableau are Instructor - led Online Courses. MicroStrategy 10, IBM Cognos BI, QlikView, Power BI, Talend, MongoDB, Pentaho BI are self paced Courses
About the course
Masters Program is a structured learning path recommended by leading industry experts and ensures that you transform into a complete Business Intelligence professional by making you expert in Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, Teradata, MongoDB, Informatica, Talend, BI tools like MSBI, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, PentahoBI, Data Visualization and Reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView & Power BI. Individual courses focus on specialization in one or two specific skills, however if you intend to become a complete Business Intelligence professional, then this is the path for you to follow.
Topics covered but not limited to will be : Data Warehousing, Data Mining, ETL, Data Modelling, Advanced Database Concepts, Data Migration, Data Transformations, Performance Tuning, Data Visualization & Reporting, OLAP using SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MSBI, MicroStrategy, Tableau,Cognos BI, QlikView, Power BI, Talend, NoSQL DB concepts, MongoDB Architecture, Pentaho BI, Teradata, Informatica PowerCenter etc.
Certificate of Completion for Masters Program shall be awarded to you once you have completed the following courses: Data Warehousing and BI Certification Teradata Certification Informatica Training & Certification Microsoft BI Certification Tableau Training & Certification To aid your learning journey, we have added following elective courses in the LMS: MicroStrategy 10 Certification IBM Cognos BI Certification QlikView Certification Power BI Training and Certification Talend Certification Training MongoDB Certification Training Pentaho BI Certification Completion of the above elective courses is not associated with Master's Program completion criteria.
This Masters program includes 5 paid Instructor-led programs and 6 Free self-paced course. Following is the curriculum -
1. Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training - Live class - Become an expert in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence techniques having 5-6 weeks, 10 modules, 30 hours and 7 skills
2. Teradata Certification Training - Live Class - Edureka's Teradata Training will help you become an expert in developing Data Warehousing applications using Teradata while working on real time use cases and projects. having 4-5 weeks, 8 modules, 24 hours and 7 skills
3. Informatica Training and Certification - Live Class - help you master Data Integration concepts such as ETL and Data Mining using Informatica PowerCenter. Having 4-5 weeks, 8 modules, 24 hours and 8 skills.
4. Microsoft BI Certification Training - Live Class - curated by industry professionals will help you master MSBI concepts such as SSIS, SSRS and SSAS using SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server Data tools 2015. Having 4-5 weeks, 8 modules, 24 hours and 8 skills.
5. Tableau Training Certification - Live class - is aligned with the Tableau Qualified Associate Level Examination. Having 4-5 Weeks, 8 modules, 24 hours and 18 skills
Free Courses - Self-paced
1. MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
2. IBM Cognos BI Certification Training
3. Qlikview Certification Training
4. Power BI Training and Certification
5. Talend Certification Training
6. MongoDB Certification Training
Capstone Project - To build an intelligent conversational reports and Dashboards which can take complex queries from the user and build reports. It should be able to guide the customers on trending topics and help him choose the entities and reports / visuals suitable to their interests. It should be able to engage consumers in an active conversation by intelligently answering their queries.